**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Furious

I have been playing this game for 3 months, and I'm about to delete marvel contest of champions. I am getting sick and tired and of having 10 premium hero crystals, 3 star hero crystal, or even 4 star hero crystal and getting the same character OVER AND OVER AGAIN. For example, i had 20 premium hero crystals and opened all only to get one 3 star and it was a vision. Proceeding to 2 days later, I got a 4 star vision, like why? i don't need to complete the bundle with 2,3,4 star vision. It's really annoying because you expect to get something different but proceed to be disappointed. I never get the heroes I want, let alone new ones. What's the point of playing if you don't get new characters to fight with?

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Most crystal opening are disappointing, even when expectations are mediocre.

If this portion of the game does bother you that much, it's probably best to stop as other aspects of it will add to that or make it worse.

Not trying to be negative, just stating facts.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Vision is one of the better 4 star champs, are you complaining that you got lucky and would rather get someone worse?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    lol - I've been wanting to dupe my vision for months.

The list of 4* champs that I either don't have, or need duped is pretty huge and I'm getting disappointed over and over - plus out of 8 5* champs, none are particularly worth a damn.

Suck it up, buttercup :D
  • RadiantBonkersRadiantBonkers Posts: 14
    Yo dawg vision is baller af. You have to keep playing the game to get more/new 4* champs. Grind arena if you can. There was a time where I got terrible champs in a row. Vision is a good champ. You should appreciate him. You could've gotten Kamala, Joe Fixit, Iron Patriot, Spider Gwen or someone else who doesn't have much use in the game. With vision you can complete plenty of challenging content.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Vision is one of the best power control champs in the game. Plus his poison/bleed immunity makes him the perfect champion for difficult areas of the game where you have to fight through buffs that inflict bleed or poison.
  • Ha, I just duped Spider-Gwen for the 3rd time. I'd take Vision any day of the week.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    You are complaining about one of the most effective power control champs in the game who also boasts double immunity and has respectable damage from his special attacks…

He is easily the 3rd best and desired tech champion only beaten by Star Lord and Spider-Stark!

He was my first 4* basic I actually went out of my way to score extra high on because I needed/wanted him! If not for him I'd still be stuck on immunity Deadpool in RttL
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    i know how feel i been trying to get a 4star mutant but the crystal been saying no
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I get 3 4 stars every single week.I have 80 4 stars and 20 5 stars. I dont understand this conversation.