**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Arena Not Coming?

2»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    They likely pushed ghost back to get back on cadence of new feature old basic
    Old feature new basic

Otherwise it forces ghost/thing and creates a huge burnout issue of people wanting both
    I expect ghost next week with some rerun feature

I get that but this wasn’t just sprung on them. There is no way I’m putting up 12+ million points for a 4* featured. Although we didn’t know it was The Thing We knew some featured champ would be up against ghost from the get go.

I’m cool with change. It’s their company. It’s just polite to keep your customer base somewhat informed of changes.

from the get go? you a pyschic cause the only reason this happened is because the featur got pushed back by the 2016/17 crystal arena

Not a psychic but my powers of deduction are impeccable. Kind of goes like this....

-It takes months in development to bring a champion to the contest. With the hype of The Fantastic 4 being added it is safe to assume they spent countless hours preparing for The Thing to be added. In addition they knew months ago he would be the first champion of the contest.

-They plan months in advance what champions will be in which arena. Data miners collect this information and create fun charts for the community. With this information I can somewhat plan to go for Ægon in May. May 16th to be exact. The same way I planned on going for Ghost.

-So knowing that the addition of The Thing Arena would happen at the same time as the Ghost Basic arena they should have given us a heads up several weeks ago. No details about The Thing. Just that a new champion was added.

So no. I’m not psychic. Just smarter than your average bear.

^
  • We're sorry for the confusion on this one, but it's important to note that unless we post it or state it (even then it can be subject to change) that it isn't official information. Ghost is NOT the Basic Hero this week. It's Storm, however, you will see Ghost at a later date.
  • M4ttM4tt Posts: 9
    Hey everyone, i dont know about you guys but ive been itching to get ghost in my roster for a while. I planned for over a month to go for ghost jan 10th as the basic champ. What do you know we all got kabamed again, it was switched to storm last minute.

So this discussion can hopefully produce some chatter between summoners and maybe even kabam to get a mpre confirmed date for ghost.
  • M4ttM4tt Posts: 9
    Kabam: the summoners are furious you switched ghost out last minute. Please give us some kind of confirmation of when she is coming to the arena
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    M4tt wrote: »
    Hey everyone, i dont know about you guys but ive been itching to get ghost in my roster for a while. I planned for over a month to go for ghost jan 10th as the basic champ. What do you know we all got kabamed again, it was switched to storm last minute.

So this discussion can hopefully produce some chatter between summoners and maybe even kabam to get a mpre confirmed date for ghost.

Where did kabam say it was ghost, then switched it to storm?
    Unofficial information doesn’t mean kabam has to follow it 🤔
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    If by "last second" you mean days ago when they announced the arena, sure.