**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Alliance recruiting. Former Gold 3 members looking to start from the ground up

Our Gold3 alliance broke up after the last season and a few of us were looking to stay together and get back to gold 3 by end of season 7.
if you are interested please contact Meta4s via the line app with a picture of your in game avatar.
currently we plan to run 1-2 days of map 5 and then map 3 the rest of the week in AQ. This could change based on our initial success/failure in the first two weeks. we adjust as necessary as we see how things progress

Comments

• Options
    Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    BUMP
  • Options
    Hey man,
    I know you want to recrute people and start over, but if that's not a success, maybe you would consider joining us with your friends ? We are looking for some strong players in our ally.
    AW: we are actually gold 3, pushing to gold 2. AQ: three groups of map 4.
    Contact me on Line App (id: elkalla) if you are interested :)
  • Options
    Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    Elkallä wrote: »
    Hey man,
    I know you want to recrute people and start over, but if that's not a success, maybe you would consider joining us with your friends ? We are looking for some strong players in our ally.
    AW: we are actually gold 3, pushing to gold 2. AQ: three groups of map 4.
    Contact me on Line App (id: elkalla) if you are interested :)

no thank you. we have like 18 ppl rn. want to stay together