**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Agent Venom Symbiote stealth, does it work?

AV: Passive - Symbiote Stealth
The Venom Symbiote works with Flash’s training to reduce enemy Evasion chance by 50%.

In arena, I'm always matching AV against an evade champ, I've never seen ''evade failed''.
Does it work? Or, it' just not showing?

Comments

• Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    I was about to post the identical question. It is not just in arena. It is in all game play. I have not seen an "evade failed" against any spidey or spider gwen matches I have had. With a 50% chance, we should see this fairly often, instead of seeing our attacks evaded. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s just an ability accuracy reduction, you don’t see evade failed for it because it stops it triggering, evade failed is where it triggers but doesn’t work due to things like true strike, and yes it does work
  • Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    20% is now 10%
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s just an ability accuracy reduction, you don’t see evade failed for it because it stops it triggering, evade failed is where it triggers but doesn’t work due to things like true strike, and yes it does work

^ This.

You never see a Arc Overload Fail Message if you stop Iron Man's Regen with Ability Accuracy Reduction, this is the same thing.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Try using a max dup Daredevil against him. You will know the ability is working