**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

State of the game from one mans POV.

I disagree with that refit post a lot. The only thing is game that is “uncounterable” is degen. Everything els has a counter. By either champ ability skill or a specific play style. Saying the game is too hard is a lazy way out. IMO. The game is Ment to be hard. And further more there are all levels for all players. If you desire the top tier rewards you need to expect difficult challenging content. War is only stressful if u make it stress ful. I haven’t spent a single unit in war in 5 seasons and I play in platinum. Roster progression is key and so is time management. You get what you put into this game. It’s that simple. Time/money either way is directly linked to your success/failures. I hate to keep saying the same thing but it is called marvel CONTEST of champions. And is a competitive game. That also allows for casual play. But expecting top tier ranks/rewards with out putting in the time/money/effort is silly. And as rosters grow and rarities of champions grow is only common sense that the difficulty is guna grow. Before variant and the maze and things of the like top rosters and skills were cruising through the game with ease. I get that it is hard and can be crushing st times in an rng system. No one is saying the game is perfect. But let’s all be realistic about expectations and the state of the game. I apologize if this sounds harsh or offends anyone. But there are levels and tiers and rewards for all levels. And what you put it is directly linked to your progression and rankings. And skill still wins out. And I can list a thousand examples but I think I only need one. Brian Grant, free to play, and dies 1 time a season in top5-10 alliance wars. I’m sorry but that reddit post is just not somthing I can get behind. Especially when you look at the game with an honest and realistic viewpoint. Not to mention the vast improvements of not only quality of life but progression and game modes alike kabam has achieved in the last year alone. Just one mans opinion, who fully acknowledes there’s still work to be done, but let’s not get all trophies for everyone about it

Comments

• Options
    This was after reading a reddit post about how the game has gotten to “hard”.
  • Options
    Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    My only problem is bugs lags and etc. I uderstand that cant finish game in one day and there are top midle bottom players, but its not realy okey if i cant finish somthing just bcoz game freez, and its not your inet or device problem.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    This is a BIG game.
    Most modern games have about 30 - 40 hours of play and they are complete.
    Modern gamers expect this.

For MCOC, it is reasonable to spend 6 months getting through Act 4.
    Completing Act 5 in a year seems about average.
    I know of NO other game with the depth and quality of MCOC.

Anyone looking to complete the game in a week will find it impossible (too hard).
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Paragraphs are your friend.