**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffs are a killer or a game killer?

Yes with all these buffs and new champions with buff ive never heard off, is it a game changer or a game killer? My so called super champs from 2 years ago have no chance with these stupid new champions coming with these so called 'buffs' just ruins the game, i can only presume kabam are doing this for the money and not for us the game players, we work out socks off to get these champs only for kabam to release champs with all these 'buffs' which make our champs weak, and then we chase them champs, but ive got to ask kabam, have we come to the generation off 'buffs'?!! I have no use my 'god tier' blade, R.I.P

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This was a good laugh. Ill keep using my blade against these buffs. Seems to be working very well for me.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Also i love my hyperion i need your tier 5s to rank 5 him pm me
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Donkilla wrote: »
    Yes with all these buffs and new champions with buff ive never heard off, is it a game changer or a game killer? My so called super champs from 2 years ago have no chance with these stupid new champions coming with these so called 'buffs' just ruins the game, i can only presume kabam are doing this for the money and not for us the game players, we work out socks off to get these champs only for kabam to release champs with all these 'buffs' which make our champs weak, and then we chase them champs, but ive got to ask kabam, have we come to the generation off 'buffs'?!! I have no use my 'god tier' blade, R.I.P

We have to thank dungeons for all these new nodes. Put blade and hype out of the picture and use a champ from back in the days and see that the nodes suck period.