So it actually happened. ( 6* Pull )

MegavokMegavok Posts: 213 ★★
A few weeks ago there was a post about 6* pulls, and I posted my awesome 6* pulls ( from first to last luke cage,jane foster,jane foster and daredevil ) . And I unfortunately made a joke about my next pull will be 6* daredevil dupe. So here it is ,at least u guys can enjoy it, it's seriously super depressing that RNG is against you.

nk61d4cmhe7t.jpeg

Comments

  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage is still a huge win but I feel your pain.
  • MegavokMegavok Posts: 213 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Luke Cage is still a huge win but I feel your pain.

    He is the reason I'm still playing and didnt left ,that picture has almost 12 months of grinding and thanks to him I can say at least I got something.. :(
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Am confused.. you have three VERY strong characters and 2 six stars with synergy with each other.

    Luke Cage and DD have synergies, and being able to evade all specials with DD is very strong, and LC has been quite strong since he received his buff a while back.

    Jane Foster isn't terrible, but I understand she isn't good either. While duped though she has a lot of damage and can stun lock an opponent with some good RNG, plus she has stagger on her heavy attack.

    I get it though, my 6 star pulls have been so so. My first 6 star was Rocket Racoon, followed by Bishop and Drax, and then I just duped Bishop. They are not bad pulls by any means, but they aren't god tier champions like Ghost or Domino.
  • MegavokMegavok Posts: 213 ★★
    Just to be clear , I love my LC , he is great, I just wish I dupe him instead of JF or DD ..
  • MegavokMegavok Posts: 213 ★★
    Megavok wrote: »
    And I unfortunately made a joke about my next pull will be 6* daredevil dupe.


    Megavok wrote: »
    I just wish I dupe him instead of JF or DD ..

    Oh wait.. I didn't mean that...

  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Am confused.. you have three VERY strong characters and 2 six stars with synergy with each other.

    Luke Cage and DD have synergies, and being able to evade all specials with DD is very strong, and LC has been quite strong since he received his buff a while back.

    Jane Foster isn't terrible, but I understand she isn't good either. While duped though she has a lot of damage and can stun lock an opponent with some good RNG, plus she has stagger on her heavy attack.

    I get it though, my 6 star pulls have been so so. My first 6 star was Rocket Racoon, followed by Bishop and Drax, and then I just duped Bishop. They are not bad pulls by any means, but they aren't god tier champions like Ghost or Domino.

    Luke and DD’s synergy is far from stellar. Or even useful really. And DD’s evasion is hardly useful anymore. There’s only a handful of situations where I could even think of it being useful and even then isn’t sig 20 only like 25% chance? Jane Foster would be amazing if she had a power lock/control aspect to her kit. Like if the enemy didn’t gain power or a small portion of power when stunned, then she would gain insane utility. If that was the only thing she got she would be a top tier mystic for sure. But unfortunately after Act 4, the constant stun lock works against her. I think both DD and Jane could use a buff. If they do then you have some of the best champs in the game.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I actually like Jane. Nice stuns on shock, stagger, crits on stun. Yeah, she's nowhere near the best but I pulled Juggs and I would gladly trade him for her. And her dupe is actually nice. As is DD's sig.

    Not saying you should be ecstatic about pulling them (twice) but at least their dupe makes them viable.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    DD is amazing. Jane foster has insane energy Resistance meaning she can be longer in fights and she is now shock resistant too. Stagger is a money saver.
Sign In or Register to comment.