**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Blade danger sense on diablo

Hello guys I just wanted to confirm if you also having no danger sense on blade against diablo . Although he is mystic villain so even gr synergy shouldn't be required. I played the uncollected version and danger sense didn't came up. If I have missed something pls enlighten me

Comments

• Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Diablo is villain not a dimensional being so he needs ghost rider, or dormmamu, but force of will node negates that
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Hello guys I just wanted to confirm if you also having no danger sense on blade against diablo . Although he is mystic villain so even gr synergy shouldn't be required. I played the uncollected version and danger sense didn't came up. If I have missed something pls enlighten me

Danger sense normally affects only dimensional beings like magik and dormammu
    The synergy expands it to villains (GR) and to mystics (dormammu synergy)
    If Diablo is not a dimensional being, you'll need the synergies
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Diablo is villain not a dimensional being so he needs ghost rider, or dormmamu, but force of will node negates that

There's still the attack increase though
  • Options
    Oh thank you guys. Completely missed that dimensional being point