**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9k prestige player looking for Gold alliance

Looking for atleast a 5X5 AQ Gold alliance and have no interest in platinum. Would prefer gold 1, but if the alliance fits, then I would take gold 2 and help as much as I can to get them to gold 1. Either way, I'll do what I can to help out. I have 100% variant as well as Labyrinth of Legends and act 5. Decent defenders and decent attackers. You can PM me here if you have any questions. And in case your wondering, I have finished the uncollected that started yesterday. I got the video for a little cheat sheet how I was able to be diablo in 60 seconds. I'll be happy to discuss more strategy for the alliance that I call home.

Thank you all for your time.

Comments

• Yohanbark420Yohanbark420 Posts: 92
    Add me . Yohanbark .. in line or game
  • Wolverine499Wolverine499 Posts: 38
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    Looking for atleast a 5X5 AQ Gold alliance and have no interest in platinum. Would prefer gold 1, but if the alliance fits, then I would take gold 2 and help as much as I can to get them to gold 1. Either way, I'll do what I can to help out. I have 100% variant as well as Labyrinth of Legends and act 5. Decent defenders and decent attackers. You can PM me here if you have any questions. And in case your wondering, I have finished the uncollected that started yesterday. I got the video for a little cheat sheet how I was able to be diablo in 60 seconds. I'll be happy to discuss more strategy for the alliance that I call home.

Thank you all for your time.

Hey, hit me up in game- 24Spiderman91 or message me on the Line app at Wolverine499, I think we may fit your needs
  • Wolverine499Wolverine499 Posts: 38
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    I did just agreed to join an alliance. Thanks anyways and best of luck to everyone.

Well I hope it works out, but if it doesn’t, hit me up
  • RagnarAXERagnarAXE Posts: 103
    Hey! We are a family of alliances currently seeking gold 2 ready players for our Galactic Surfers Alliance! If interested add Ragnaraxe22 on line or DøYøurJøbKabam in game.
  • BruteForce247BruteForce247 Posts: 32
    My team is top 500 in AQ doing map 5x5 and we always finish in the top 300 in Gold 1 and have no desire to get to Platinum. We have a strong team but the top priority is having fun. Contact me on Line at jfortner627 if your current ally doesn’t work out!