**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A Summoner And His Champions (collective thread)

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I'll give it a break for a bit if people think it's spam.

Nooooooi keep going
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    My AWD convo is up.
    What would y'all like to see next?
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    I would love to see one Introducing a new champ to the team
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @hamin maybe if you do these stories like once per day it can avoid needing approval haha
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Do one where the roster is watching you trying to open korg featured crystals, and betting on whether you'll get 5* korg. Just like watching a live soccer match.
    Do one where the roster is watching you trying to open korg featured crystals, and betting on whether you'll get 5* korg. Just like watching a live soccer match.

Hmmmm, this gives me an idea. Lol thanks.

Before that, I'm going to make a cast introduction for those just joining.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    For some reason my next installment needs mod approval.

It will be posted after it's approved.

I mean it is entertaining but your spamming it a bit lol

It's all in one topic.

Doesn’t matter, your sort of spamming this one topic. I find it funny but I’m just saying
    He’s not sending it to anyone, he’s posting it to a thread no one has to look at
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    edited January 2019
    [/quote]
    They are all pretty much the same (literally the same posts just different characters talkiing) and he’s sending it to a large number of internet users. Please, your making yourself look stupid
    [/quote]

So different characters, different dialect, different situations, different story... only thing that is the same is that Z is posting them. But yeah defiently the same post 😂🤣😂🤣

I'll stop now to not derail the post, but please if it's annoying you just don't click on it.
    Do one with characters complaining that they haven’t been in an eq in a while. (Gamora, Hela, Corvus, Maestro)
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Great thread!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you made a story a day, that would be a great thing to do daily
    If you made a story a day, that would be a great thing to do daily

I'll probably do that.

I've got a few convos rolling around... they just need some tweaking before I post.
    Thoughts? Critiques? Suggestions?
    A convo with all the unused 2,3, and 4 stars would be hilarious. And people wondering why tf they have synergies with some people.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Hamin
    Your doing really good. I like all of them so far. I would like to see more variety, like bad champs, new event quests, story quests (perveribilly Act 2 Kang Boss, Act 3 Thanos Boss, Act 4 Maestro Boss, and Act 5 Collector and Ultron boss), arena, dungeons, etc.
    I don’t think dungeons have been active since this started, but I would love to see one for dungeons as well
    @Hamin
    Your doing really good. I like all of them so far. I would like to see more variety, like bad champs, new event quests, story quests (perveribilly Act 2 Kang Boss, Act 3 Thanos Boss, Act 4 Maestro Boss, and Act 5 Collector and Ultron boss), arena, dungeons, etc.

I'm working on something like this... assembling a "C-Team".
    I don’t think dungeons have been active since this started, but I would love to see one for dungeons as well

I haven't done dungeons since the first iteration... might be a good incentive to give them a go.
    I'm still doing these... just haven't had time to write a new one.
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    @Hamin I love these.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    A tribute to the beasts of 12.0
    A tribute to the beasts of 12.0

Other champs comparing pre-12.0 gods to “the bullies in grade school that stopped growing at age 14” 😂
  • @Hamin Great job on the stories. Really loving them a lot. Cast introduction was the best one yet.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    up vote for the pre-12.0 4* gods sitting around the break room reminiscing.

best content on the forum!