**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was Blades synergies changed recently?

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
I noticed this after doing an arena run with my trinity and noticed a change when selecting via synergies. There was more texts with GR. So I decided to go back and look at old videos and noticed a change.

What does this change mean? And when was it done?
8hulcpu2h3dr.jpeg
reyuxtb1bz07.jpeg
The top is the new text, bottom is old text.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think because it caused a conflict between Danger Sense and Mordo. Mordo has immunity to ability accuracy reduction. Blade was only intended to affect dimensional beings in this way (Mephisto). So it is most likely just clarification. Blade can affect Mephisto’s ability accuracy, but not Mordo’s. I’m fairly certain that’s what the change is.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I think because it caused a conflict between Danger Sense and Mordo. Mordo has immunity to ability accuracy reduction. Blade was only intended to affect dimensional beings in this way (Mephisto). So it is most likely just clarification. Blade can affect Mephisto’s ability accuracy, but not Mordo’s. I’m fairly certain that’s what the change is.

That makes sense. I wasn’t assuming a nerf. Just wondering what all it changed and when it was done. Thanks for the clarification
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No

Nice insight.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Around june of last year is when it was clarified in the descriptions.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/73060/mordo-is-now-bugged-vs-blade-not-a-bug
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    All I know is the dude won’t leave me alone, I keep dumping him as a 4* and just recently got his 5*. I like Blade, just... not THAT much. 😂