**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Advancement Brackets

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
So with summoner advancement the brackets are 30k, 60k, 100k 160k and 265k. I feel like there needs to be a 185k, and 200k bracket. The jump from 160k to 265k is honestly crazy. It's so bad because it requires alliances like mine that were in the 160k bracket to jump to 265k and it forces us to save crystals for the week because we cant hit the advancement mark with the gap being that high. If any of the Kabam team reads this please take this to the office and consider it. It would help out a ton. If anyone wants to make improvements to this idea please comment them out.

Comments

• ManGlitterManGlitter Posts: 15
    edited August 2017
    I agree with this completely. Our Alliance has not had summoner advancement rewards since the patch with the rank down tickets.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    If you have to do every other SA then so be it. Many of us were there at some point. Sometimes you gotta save cause members go on vacation or get a temporary increase of a work load and can't play as much.

Saving might also help you get better rewards. Go as far as you can in each SA. The better you do the faster you will get to where you can do each SA.

It's a whole lot better now than before. The days of Crystal Crash, the Rank Up events are long gone. They would be completely random, each having a 1-day, 3-day and a 7-day event. Though the 7 day was rare. You never knew exactly when the next one was coming. Sometimes an event would repeat itself. Alliances would break cause people would not save.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    @Jon8299 Dang this post is old lol. Yeah we've been doing good hitting the mark lately. This was when it was super hard to find people that actually played the game. But we got a great squad now.
    Man I'm tired. I thought this was new. It got bumped to the front page.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    @Jon8299 Oh lol its all good man
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, I like seeing questions about this sort of stuff so I can reminisce of how the game was.
  • ManGlitterManGlitter Posts: 15
    So because those before me had to go through it. I must stick it out as well. Seems like a bad argument to me. The game keeps evolving. 6*s are bound to bring some big changes. Maybe I am in one of a very few alliances having trouble with SA.
    ManGlitter wrote: »
    So because those before me had to go through it. I must stick it out as well. Seems like a bad argument to me. The game keeps evolving. 6*s are bound to bring some big changes. Maybe I am in one of a very few alliances having trouble with SA.

Well alliances could save for all sorts of reasons. You might end up going from alliance to alliance, only to realize that people will warn your next leader that you are an alliance hopper and not dependable or loyal.

I'm not saying that's what you'll do but you don't want that to happen to you. Saving for a week means you can make a game out of it. See how many crystals or catalysts you can get compared to the other members of your alliance.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    ManGlitter wrote: »
    I agree with this completely. Our Alliance has not had summoner advancement rewards since the patch with the rank down tickets.

My alliance managed to break this barrier last week for the first time since the rank down tickets.

It's going to take two weeks savings (if the majority cooperates) to hit it again. Tough.