**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The problem with 1 week war season breaks

We just missed out on the ability to play 3 wars this week in our alliance. We are Gold 1, and recruiting for Gold 1 is difficult because it is a huge bracket of alliances, half of whom are looking for Platinum, and the others have slowed down from it. The 1 week break didn't allow us to make all the changes we needed, but we tread on. Today we were looking to recruit one more player and the timing wasn't ideal but we tried to get him between wars. This caused us to start war late, and after an hour we are STILL searching for a match. War is extremely cut throat for people trying to rank better and now we're paying the price for it. I hope this matchmaking revamp is worth it but (and I say this as someone who loves this game dearly) I get the feeling that it's going to be nothing but a big nothingburger. I hope you prove me wrong. I really do.

Comments

• Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Double nothingburger with cheese.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    AtlasZero wrote: »
    We just missed out on the ability to play 3 wars this week in our alliance. We are Gold 1, and recruiting for Gold 1 is difficult because it is a huge bracket of alliances, half of whom are looking for Platinum, and the others have slowed down from it. The 1 week break didn't allow us to make all the changes we needed, but we tread on. Today we were looking to recruit one more player and the timing wasn't ideal but we tried to get him between wars. This caused us to start war late, and after an hour we are STILL searching for a match. War is extremely cut throat for people trying to rank better and now we're paying the price for it. I hope this matchmaking revamp is worth it but (and I say this as someone who loves this game dearly) I get the feeling that it's going to be nothing but a big nothingburger. I hope you prove me wrong. I really do.

Always swap players on maintenance days.