**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Bugs after new update

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
Android Orea
Note 9

After the update, I have been facing:

Massive lags
Frequent 'problems connecting to your network' issues
AND the most annoying is in arena where I use a boost, it doesn't show visually that it has applied or notify but I click on it again, exit the arena boost interface, go back to it and it has applied THREE boosts.

Please fix these issues, this isn't fair to your playerbase

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    edited January 2019
    I’m experiencing the same issues on iPhone 7+, with most recent iOS. The boost issues was there even before this most recent update. I burned 5 boosts on the same person because it wasn’t registering at first... talk about annoying
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Miike I had 460,000 in the revoltin development for the three star Thing. After it was over I didn’t receive any rank awards at all. When I go to see the leaderboards it shows the 460,000 but just loads forever. It never loads. Please respond.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike I had 460,000 in the revoltin development for the three star Thing. After it was over I didn’t receive any rank awards at all. When I go to see the leaderboards it shows the 460,000 but just loads forever. It never loads. Please respond.

Rewards usually come out around 3 pm EDT. Wait longer.