**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lag and Net Work Connectivity

Gamer tag:jafledd
Galaxy S 8 Active
Game version 21.1.1
Phone software G892USQU3BRK4
Hardware REV0.4
Issues on wi-fi and mobile data
I have sprint

Between every verse match ie. I fight once win or lose the #2 fight gives me the trouble connecting to the network caption. While in event quest(all of them) traveling from opponent to opponent I get the lag and then the network issue. In story mode same as event quest also lags and stalls when I win or lose in any match whilst displaying the trouble connecting to the network caption. Every time I use iso to rank and level up I always lag and get the you guessed it the trouble connecting to the network caption. Doesnt matter the rank level or amount of iso or catalyst I am trying to use always get the trouble connecting to the network caption. So I now get the trouble connecting to the network caption between every single action that I do now in the game 95% of the time while my movements are choppy and slow whilst moving about the battle realm and I am sure I am suffering lag and general sluggishness in actual game play (combat).

Comments

• Options
    Hey Jafledd, I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Dedicated connection issues thread

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately to help resolve connection issues and lag.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.