**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Juggernaut RoL

Ok now I'm in a fairly good lvl now and I'm trying RoL once again, and I'm pretty sure I have everything to get it through EXCEPT for my juggz killer, this is my formation so far, all are 4* duped maxed out...

X23
Star-Lord
Luke Cage or 5* Gwenpool nonduped
Ultron
Void

Plz I need suggestions to better champs specially for juggz, or if I have the correct ones, some strategy tips to make it through, thnx!

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would replace Ultron with gp...gp with her armour break+enervate active deals a lot of damage...Ultron will take ages to complete the fights
  • Options
    Mauro025Mauro025 Posts: 27
    But I'm keeping Ultron for SW, cuz of the poison thing...

The rest I'm doing it with X23 and Star-Lord
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,629 ★★★★★
    I just completed ROL last night, with 5/50 starlord for all fights except wolverine for which i used guillotine. I only had to use one revive and that was for the juggs fight. Starlord can easily defeat juggs the fight will just take a little longer with the unstoppable.

Personally I don't think a poison immune champ is necessary for sw. I one shot her with starlord and probably only lost about 30% health as having willpower healed him up which made the poison irrelevant so if I were you I would just take in starlord for all fights except for wolverine use your void and for the rest of your spot bring in a crit team that will increase starlords attack.
  • Options
    Mauro025Mauro025 Posts: 27
    Cool, I'll try that, thnx for the insight man, really appreciated!!