**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Uncollected (and all that goes with...)

When it comes to in-game offers or even the in-game store products, it doesn’t seem like those who are further along the way of their Summoners journey are being considered fully yet. Level 1 health potions do not belong around Summoners who’ve already reached level 50-60 or have become Uncollected.

4* champion augmentation deals are great, I would just like to see the Summoners of a higher level get the same consideration for their 5* champions (especially considering that 6* are taking over the contest).

We need the game to cater to “all” Summoners needs, whether they be level 1 or level 60, Collected or Uncollected, in a fair and just manner.

I know your game team is doing their best, and it is appreciated. It just becomes frustrating sometimes when investing so much time (and $$$) into something that makes you feel like champion rank-up progression is too slow, or has plateaued, by means of resource unavailability or infrequency.

A final thought...

I honestly cannot say that I remember the last time I actually needed a lv1 alliance health potion, what good would it do, with limited item use in Alliance War/Quest and 5* champs at rank 3-5 or 6* champs at rank 1-2?

Just seems pointless.

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    There’s many things in the game that needs to be fixed. But we can’t blame Kabam for focusing their efforts on what brings the most profit, and that is content for end game, top alliances players.

The rest of us just gets the scraps as intended. After all, all Kabam needs are the top 1000 players doling out thousands of dollars each month to stay in their respective bracket. Why should they even bat an eyelash to those who spend less than the top thousand players do?