**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Nebula does not power drain

BigDWSUBigDWSU Member Posts: 212
Nebula's special does not work. When you activate it, it says power drain but it does nothing to her opponent. This has been brought up in other threads in the past. Are you guys planning on fixing this ever?

Comments

• BigDWSUBigDWSU Member Posts: 212
    As you can see after her SP1, it says power drain, but nothing changes on the opponents power meter

69ejpjcmc1h0.png
    d63x0amdffhr.png
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The amount of power drained is relative to how many shock debuffs are on the target. No shocks, no drain.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    You're not shocking the opponent. I believe the power drain pop up is a glitch if there's no shock, but in order to activate it the opponent needs at least 1 shock level. also, in the future, as a piece of advice, read the character abilities, before going through all the trouble of posting screen shots. I posted the exact same thing a month ago, and I answered my own problem by reading more about it. good luck