**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we get better drop rates for the featured 5*/6* crystals. Maybe like 40% or go back to OG.

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
So I know here people spend more time flaming each other then trying to come together to improve the game, but I figured this is something we can mostly all agree on. Currently the only other way to get a chance to get a specific fetured 5* is ,top numbers in arena or getting featured Grandmaster crystals.

Should we get better drop rates for the featured 5*/6* crystals. Maybe like 40% or go back to OG. 13 votes

Increase featured crystal drop rates to 40% or something dramatically better than the current
38% 5 votes
Go back to the old format of one featured champ
30% 4 votes
I'm fine with the drop rates and format as is.
30% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I guess I don't get what you are asking for. Do you want some champs to have a higher odds of being in the crystal than others? But then who decides which champs that would be?
  • Options
    I guess I don't get what you are asking for. Do you want some champs to have a higher odds of being in the crystal than others? But then who decides which champs that would be?

no just all the new featured champs in the featured 5*/6* crystal. So for example you would have a 40% of getting From the current featured 5* , SS, Argon, The Champ, Darkhawk, Night Trasher, and Venom the Duck. The other champs in the crystal are regular champs and not considered fetured.

As of right now people speculate that the chance of getting the feutured 6 is about 20%.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    So you do want a higher chance to get certain champs, just like I said. It's an equal chance at every champ, just like every other crystal. That's the risk. And this coming from someone who, in their last 4 Featured, got Quake, Karnak, Quake, and YK.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    So you do want a higher chance to get certain champs, just like I said. It's an equal chance at every champ, just like every other crystal. That's the risk. And this coming from someone who, in their last 4 Featured, got Quake, Karnak, Quake, and YK.

I remember reading here from a mod saying that in the featured crystal there was an increase chance to get one of the featured champs rather than the regular. kind of like how The grandmaster crystals that are featured have a .4 chance of getting the featured champ other than the 2% of getting a non featured 5-star champ and so on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »

I remember reading here from a mod saying that in the featured crystal there was an increase chance to get one of the featured champs rather than the regular. kind of like how The grandmaster crystals that are featured have a .4 chance of getting the featured champ other than the 2% of getting a non featured 5-star champ and so on.

The FGMCs have varied drop rates. Regular 5* crystals and featured all have equal odds for each champ to drop.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    If you drop the amount of filler trash champs, then that would boost chances of every champ in there, increasing the odds of a feature champ.

What he’s saying is drop the amount of filler garbage in the features at 50% extra cost per crystal that is the worst drop even in the basic crystal. I.e. Spidergwen
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    If you drop the amount of filler trash champs, then that would boost chances of every champ in there, increasing the odds of a feature champ.

What he’s saying is drop the amount of filler garbage in the features at 50% extra cost per crystal that is the worst drop even in the basic crystal. I.e. Spidergwen

No, he is suggesting featured champs should get a higher drop and he sugguested they should have a 40% chance to drop instead of the current equal for every champ percentage. Hes saying the non featured should stay the same so he can get a featured champ instead.
  • Options
    I said 40%, but that's just a workable suggestion, really I think it would be better if the featured 5*/6* had a slight increase to getting one of the 6 new champs so like say for example, 40% chance of new , with a 60% chance of getting one of the old.

The featured Grandmaster crystals have a chance for you to get the featured champ. Even though it's low chance .4% to .9%
    Still for an extra 5k 5* \6* shards I would take a .4% chance.
    It seems though there might be people who are completely happy to spend the extra 5*/6* shards with no increase chance to get the 6 featured.

I'm these are the same people who would not want the ability to hold more recives or health portions.