**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recommended Team rating vs. reality

I love how you have a recommended team rating but then I still need to run through my team several times to beat one opponent, which forces me to use revives and health. Is this your strategy to force people to use real money in order to play the game? And it doesn't matter if my champion is a higher tier, has more health, higher attack and a class bonus.
And why does it seem like at times that I am prevented from blocking?

Comments

• Options
    Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    Unfortunately buddy it's the way it is.

I wouldn't look too much into team ratings as it's only there as as 'guide' so to speak. What you need to do is when you go , let's say , into act 5 chapter 1 look at the path you want to take and nodes etc etc and try to take champs that will help you use /spend as little as possible and elimate those opponents faster than other champs would.
    It's trial and error and it's been like that from the beginning.

Always remember that kabam is a business so it's the only way they think, ( to make revenue ), so if you're never surprised as to how these companies work you'll never be disappointed .

Skill always plays a big part for most of the AI you will face , like I said above certain champs and conditions will help more than others also different play styles are required quite a bit throughout different in game content , so again it's trial and error. YouTube , reddit and forums are great sources of info so please lookup what you need if you can.

As for the blocking issues , these are being looked into with a whole array of bugs/ glitches and the like so try to be patient and hopefully they will be fixed in the future, but as of yet , we're all still waiting .

Sorry for the long reply but a couple of sentences probably wouldn't have helped you in the slightest.
    Good luck with your MCoC career buddy and I hope tagt helped .
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    I love how you have a recommended team rating but then I still need to run through my team several times to beat one opponent, which forces me to use revives and health. Is this your strategy to force people to use real money in order to play the game? And it doesn't matter if my champion is a higher tier, has more health, higher attack and a class bonus.
    And why does it seem like at times that I am prevented from blocking?

It might be more beneficial if you spent more time providing details of this team of 5 heroes that suposedly has difficulty beating this unknown single opponent despite the fact that your team of 5 has a higher combined rating than the recommended minimum. That would be more helpful that diverting attention to some imaginary problem with the recommended team rating and its make-believe connection to money spending.

Or If the actual issue is that your blocking isn't working, then focus on that as that problem has nothing to do with team rating.