Options

Corvus question

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Can he still get 4 missions without proxima in the team?

Comments

• Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yes, he doesn’t need any synergies to complete any of his 4 missions. The synergies just give him bonus effects along with the persistent charge, so he wouldn’t get true strike after knocking down an enemy that evaded or autoblocked without Proxima on his team.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,790 ★★★★★
    He can. Proxima synergy only replaces his natural true damage for true strike
  • Options
    Nice good information i allways tought he didnt get that mission on less i brought her
  • Options
    Do i still need to get them to evade then knock them down or can i just ko them like the other missions
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,790 ★★★★★
    You need to knock them down before finishing the fight.
  • Options
    DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    With proxima synergy you just have to hit heavy or special after opponent uses any evade or block and true strike on
    Without proxima you have to kill him with heavy or special then next fight his true damage convert to strike
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DjBabu wrote: »
    With proxima synergy you just have to hit heavy or special after opponent uses any evade or block and true strike on
    Without proxima you have to kill him with heavy or special then next fight his true damage convert to strike

No, his true damage will not convert to true strike WITHOUT proxmia. No matter what you do.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    DjBabu wrote: »

Don’t giv wrong information. Also u can’t kil them either to get the buff it need to be in the figth
  • Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Can he still get 4 missions without proxima in the team?

yes in fact he cnan but later on it is practically required for corvus
  • Options
    AndyTHEOwlAndyTHEOwl Posts: 11
    Yes its possible you just need to kill avenger, mutant and tech and last use special or heavy atk on evade or autoblock heros