**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pls remove the 250 alliance health pots

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
They are useless to most players and should either be changed to a percentage based heal or get removed

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    what about level 10-15 players with only a few 2 star heroes....are they gonna spend units just to buy the 750hp potions?

dont assume everyone is a level 60 player with an Elder's Bane title using 5/65s
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    DemitriM wrote: »
    what about level 10-15 players with only a few 2 star heroes....are they gonna spend units just to buy the 750hp potions?

dont assume everyone is a level 60 player with an Elder's Bane title using 5/65s

Im not assuming everyone is an elders bane player using 5/65s. i myself am an uncollected player using 5/50s and 3/45s
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    % based would then not benefit the lower players who have champs with less health. The best option would be to have both % based and a set number, that way all players would benefit
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    % based would then not benefit the lower players who have champs with less health. The best option would be to have both % based and a set number, that way all players would benefit

True thats a better idea
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Transmute them. Am overflowing with them n making best use of transmutation.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    DemitriM wrote: »

Im not assuming everyone is an elders bane player using 5/65s. i myself am an uncollected player using 5/50s and 3/45s

Ok? Then don't assume everyone is using 5/50's & 3/45's. There are plenty of noob players in this game that the 250 pots are valuable for.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Besides, whats the harm in having them around exactly? I missed that part....