**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity War Offer Bug

Hello there, Just wanted to notify you a bug with the new 4.99 deal. The Infinity War Crystal to be precise. The Crystal guarantees a 2*, 3* or even a 4* Infinity War hero. This wasn’t the case for me. I allowed the crystal to spin and ut seems like theres a 99% of 2* and 1% of 3*. Ive actually recorded the moment but but unable to upload it so Ive attached screenshots instead. So please Kabam acknowledge this bug and fix it as soon as possible to avoid an aggressive customer making approaches on forum. I’m not interested in a refund or anything I probably would’ve rolled a 2* anyways but noticed no 4* appearing is definitely wrong. cabtf3emvoia.png
you an 2* 5rrvvkhcxn42.png
wcpbad87ctn7.png
strk9m4356ej.pngc48bx1y0akxj.png
oqqfp0gdx5lx.png

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    That no bug the spin meant nofing at all
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    The spin is random, the result is intended.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    H_A_Diesel wrote: »
    Hello there, Just wanted to notify you a bug with the new 4.99 deal. The Infinity War Crystal to be precise. The Crystal guarantees a 2*, 3* or even a 4* Infinity War hero. This wasn’t the case for me. I allowed the crystal to spin and ut seems like theres a 99% of 2* and 1% of 3*. Ive actually recorded the moment but but unable to upload it so Ive attached screenshots instead. So please Kabam acknowledge this bug and fix it as soon as possible to avoid an aggressive customer making approaches on forum. I’m not interested in a refund or anything I probably would’ve rolled a 2* anyways but noticed no 4* appearing is definitely wrong. cabtf3emvoia.png
    you an 2* 5rrvvkhcxn42.png
    wcpbad87ctn7.png
    strk9m4356ej.pngc48bx1y0akxj.png
    oqqfp0gdx5lx.png

The drop rate is **** and you pulled **** it happens to all of us
  • edited January 2019
    Hey H_A_Diesel, the Crystal Spin you see in the game is merely a visual effect and doesn't always reflect the prize you'll receive from opening a Crystal. Some Champions may not show up in the Crystal Spin animation, however, that doesn't mean there's a bug occurring or those Champions aren't an available Prize.

In future, you can avoid any confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature, located on the bottom right of the Screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate in any way. The Rewards will still be yielded appropriately as if the Crystals had been Spun manually.
This discussion has been closed.