**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who can counter starburst for Act 5?

I’m so close to being uncollected but I need to get through These last two quests and this node is just destroying me. Who can I use?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Regen champs.
    Gladiator Hulk regen's 70% of the damage taken by starburst, so you can use him to minimize that damage and get a boost to your attack as well
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Regen champs.
    Gladiator Hulk regen's 70% of the damage taken by starburst, so you can use him to minimize that damage and get a boost to your attack as well

I don’t have Gulk but I do have awakened wolverine and blade. Will they work?
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Regen champs.

Not really, but you can use Black Widow (Ability Accuracy Reduction) or Crossbones (Debuff Shrugging)
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Gulk, good healing champs, ability accuracy champs,
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Regen champs.

Not really, but you can use Black Widow (Ability Accuracy Reduction) or Crossbones (Debuff Shrugging)

Ther won’t works becasse it passive.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Which chapter has Starburst?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I don't remember starburst in act 5

Yeah, Is it Bane you’re thinking of for the last two chapters, that’s what it sounds like, if that’s the case there’s lots of videos on how to fight bane

Yeah, Is it Bane you’re thinking of for the last two chapters, that’s what it sounds like, if that’s the case there’s lots of videos on how to fight bane

Is it called Bane? I thought it was starburst
    Regen champs.

I tried using Ghost to see if I could shrug off the debuff but it didn’t work
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I used my 4/55 Angela, and rogue was amazing.
    Bane is very different from starburst, Bane is timing and avoidable
  • It's Bane not starburst in Act 5. Act 4 has starburst... As far as bane goes it's just timing... Also, Gulk doesnt work on Bane... It's a bug or something. I've tried it and it doesn't work. Bane is passive, so Gulks Face me SHOULD be active, but it doesn't activate... Kabam????
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Ragnarok Thor with helas synergy he regains 10% max health or something like that, when he knocks out an opponent