**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW items

Why kabam did not gives Aaw items in loyalty store like invulnerability boost, advance power boost, regeneration boost. Or kabam going to finish these. If there is any plan to finish then remove 100% power gain node also finish all or nothing and other nodes like attacker power will drain in 20 sec.

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Because it's on a random schedule they have no control over and don't want to put it on a normal schedule because they lose out on revenue.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Basically I’d say there plan is have it random and if the don’t appear for ages throw those bs crystals out to try and get some cash
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    Basically I’d say there plan is have it random and if the don’t appear for ages throw those bs crystals out to try and get some cash

I mean I understand maximizing profits but they are losing customers with their predatory practices in my opinion. They have a great product it makes money but not nearly what they should be making because they focus more on the Whales than the masses. I'm not one of the biggest whales but I spend quite a lot on this game or at least I was but now I've scaled it back only because I don't feel like I'm getting what I pay for. I was addicted to buying stuff for a long time and now I only purchase if I think its a good deal. I would definitely spend more if I thought the value was there but even their marketing with these new pop ups the regular price is an astronomical amount no one would pay and they are trying to make it look like you are getting a deal when the deal its self is way overpriced. I dunno it makes no sense, they should really test out putting out good offers for two months and compare cash flow, maybe triple drop rates on a crystal and I'm pretty sure more would spend for them. The whales will spend the normal amount they would always spend so they don't lose cash there but they would get more of the non-whales and mid level spenders to open their wallets. But they try to make everything seem like its worth way more than it is. $500 for a 5* champ.....or a brand new ps4 or your car payment......I dunno.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    If you truly need these you arent scouting your path properly

It's not about "need", its about transparency. Loyalty is a valuable currency that isn't easily available. Many choose to appropriate it toward war boosts and use units for loyalty donations. If these nice to have (but certainly not necessary) boosts aren't coming around or their frequency dramatically reduced, I will simply use loyalty for donations... Advanced power boost being missing for over a month is statistically significant -- I don't believe it's pure RNG..
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    There are bunch of threads on this -- most deleted. Official line is that its pure RNG..

Meaning -- go and buy those 120 unit crystals...
  • Options
    SohaibbSohaibb Posts: 33
    I am in gold 1 about to enter pltnm. But without these boosts specially advance power boost we can't clear path 1 which have 2 nodes with 100% power gain. And what about when there will be hyperion or mordo or Kill monger. Kabam should gives us these items in loyalty store or even in unit store and I know it was random but random doesn't mean that last 1 month these all boosts are missing from store. Only class greater power boosts or 10% attack or health are coming now