**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus Buffed? - Failed LOL Run - See Attached Image

Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
This was my first LOL run attempt. I was on pace until I ran into Colossus. What is normally the easiest champion, kills me multiple times with this new "REFLECT" mechanic. I've watched multiple youtube videos to prep for all fights but have never seen this happen. Are they buffing him and my first LOL run is a victim of the new feature? Regardless i'm extremely disappointed i've been saving a long time for this run. om10ekkdci4j.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Is it his enigmatic ability?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This has always been there, he’s on the inside, all of the 3.4 mil health inside enemies have a different boost, colossuses reflects special damage when specials hit his block and boosts his heavy damage, he hasn’t changed
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    ubu5r8pgcmdp.jpeg
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I believe that’s one of the enigmatic buffs that occurs when/if Colossus blocks your special. Reflect damage equals up to 1000% of the damage that would have been inflicted.

But I could be wrong.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
    Thanks guys. Didn't realize that.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I don’t know how to say this without coming off like a jerk, it’s truly not my intention....but in the interest of saving you a lot of units, please understand: If you’re attempting content in the game like this, you really should do a little research before going in (not just watching fights bc the people fighting already know these things and may not explicitly say what’s going on in the video). Champs on the interior paths in there have special abilities, and you should understand each before going on your path. You should have known that if you looked into the quest before making your attempt. It’s one of the unique characteristics of labyrinth.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    On my first run of LOL, his block killed my Starlord 4 times. It’s funny what you scream out when he evades the first swipe of the sp2 and blocks the second shot.

Anyway, use sp3 against him. Don’t try sp1/2 unless you’re feeling adventurous.
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    On my first run of LOL, his block killed my Starlord 4 times. It’s funny what you scream out when he evades the first swipe of the sp2 and blocks the second shot.

Anyway, use sp3 against him. Don’t try sp1/2 unless you’re feeling adventurous.

or u r using R5 Ghost with wasp synergy so even if he evades, she breaks his block