**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Poll: Who should I send to Rank 4 of my 4*s, if any, or should I wait and work on a 5*?

Here is my situation. I currently have the following 4* and 5* champions with their current rank and levels below (I have more 4*'s, but these are the ones in consideration):

4*'s
Domino (Duped), Rank 4/5, Level 40/40, Sig Level 28
Medusa, Rank 4/5, Level 40/40
Iron Man IF (Duped), Rank 3/5, Level 30/30, Sig Level 28
Cable (Duped), Rank 3/5, Level 30/30, Sig Level 5
Masacre (Duped), Rank 3/5, Level 30/30, Sig Level 1
Dr. Vodoo, Rank 3/5, Level 30/30
Archangel, Rank 3/5, Level 30/30
Iceman, Rank 3/5, Level 30/30

5*'s
Rogue, Rank 2/5, Level 35/35
Black Panther (Civil War), Rank 2/5, Level 35/35
King Groot, Rank 1/5, Level 25/25

Once I finish ACT 4 I will get a generic awakening as well, so feel free to comment who I should awaken as well. So, who is worth sending to rank 4 out of the 4 stars? Or should I save up my stuff and not do any of them?

Poll: Who should I send to Rank 4 of my 4*s, if any, or should I wait and work on a 5*? 12 votes

Iron Man IF
25%
Midnite93BgunnnzZeluo 3 votes
Cable
0%
Masacre
8%
RunamokUSA 1 vote
Dr. Vodoo
0%
Archangel
41%
phillgreenSavio444Harbinger195aer20Arbiter2426 5 votes
Iceman
25%
SpeedbumpsimolazTrill719 3 votes
Don't send any to Rank 4
0%
Don't send any to Rank 4, work on 5* Rogue
0%
Don't send any to Rank 4, work on 5* Black Panther CW
0%
Don't send any to Rank 4, work on 5* King Groot
0%

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Archangel
    I said archangel but since he’s not awakened maybe go rogue. Even so he still does a lot of damage without the awakened ability. You have a lot of good 4* champs. If I were you I’d rank up that Medusa, then use the 4* generic on her. I’d also eventually rank up 4* domino, Iceman and archangel. 4* are still very useable in new content like uncollected. I wouldn’t have been able to complete this months without my 4* void or cap IW. Since I don’t have the 5* versions. I don’t use rogue too much but I know she is also really good so you can rank her up eventually.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 483 ★★★
    Wait for now. Duped AA and DrVoodoo will help you for a long time esp Act 5. Rogue 5* r2 has excellent sustain / healing.
  • Options
    I have been reading a lot that iceman is a very good choice as well, so I'm surprised I haven't seen any votes for him.
  • Options
    Looking like archangel is the way to go.