**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champs has Kabam buffed and nerfed since inception?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I think OP means direct nerf or buff to champ abilities. Things like DR system and bugfixes (AA stun, Drax first medium) don't count.

A lot of champs got buffed to counter act the effect of 12.0. The question is whether you'd consider these buffs or repairs.

Add to the list of nerfs when Leadership was removed as a synergy:

DS (nerf number 5?)
    SW
    WM
    HE
    BB
    Clops X
    Mags
    Clops 90s
    Storm
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hulk was buffed at 12.0
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Excuse me, but what was leadership?
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Ok so then the Drax “fix” doesn’t count. How about the gwenpool heavy attack nerf?

I was asking my alliance mates about that. Someone had mentioned it. What exactly was it? Something about the way bleeds stack?

Gwenpools heavy attack used to always give a bleed, people found an exploit where you can infinitely enervate a champion against the wall and you’ll always get a bleed, refreshing the duration. Kabam lowered the chance to bleed to 5%, which was a little ridiculous, but gwenpool is still really strong without it

This is incorrect,gwenpool has a 100% chance to convert 1 bleed,into a longer lasting bleed. I do this with my gwenpool all the time. Still makes it easier to refresh armor breaks and enervate.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    How was Abom changed?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    Ok so then the Drax “fix” doesn’t count. How about the gwenpool heavy attack nerf?

I was asking my alliance mates about that. Someone had mentioned it. What exactly was it? Something about the way bleeds stack?

Gwenpools heavy attack used to always give a bleed, people found an exploit where you can infinitely enervate a champion against the wall and you’ll always get a bleed, refreshing the duration. Kabam lowered the chance to bleed to 5%, which was a little ridiculous, but gwenpool is still really strong without it

This is incorrect,gwenpool has a 100% chance to convert 1 bleed,into a longer lasting bleed. I do this with my gwenpool all the time. Still makes it easier to refresh armor breaks and enervate.

Gwenpools heavy used to have 100% chance to inflict a bleed. The original post about GP is correct and it wasn’t referring to the ability to convert bleeds.

I thought it was a 50% chance to proc a Bleed on heavies

50% proc, 100% convert to longer one if an existing one was up.
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Black panther got kinda nerfed i can remember getting a bleed stack on every hit, special 3 and doubling bleed stacks.. I recall a boss fight against hulk in story mode having 37 bleed stacks before special 3