Hyperion and mordo too overpowered

1235»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Having said the above, is it better to have a "sticky" marked Game down (which could be appearing shortly)?

Not at all happy to be proven right.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Member Posts: 500 ★★
    Mordo pretty much starts blocking whenever his power gain activates. Hit him with a heavy attack and it stops his power gain.

He was tough to fight against when he was first introduced, but he's not very difficult to fight against now.

Drax ignores his astral evade with medium attacks, so you can parry/attack him like you would against anyone else. This is my preferred method because I don't need to change my fighting style.

Apparently fatigue and concussion also disrupt his astral evade now as well, so if you have champs with those debuffs then you might have an easier time with him.

Champs like Electra or X-23 can parry him and then attack with a heavy and not get stunned.

Lastly, just fight him as if he's stun immune. Don't go for parry, work on intercepting skills and try to bait heavy attacks form him.

If anything, I think he could probably use some sort of bump because he's a pretty underwhelming champ, imo.