**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which should be my focus for my next maxed 5*?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I have gotten the T5BCs and T2As that I need for my next 5/65 5* champ, and am in the process of getting the rest of the class cats that I need. I have several good options, but I'm not sure what will best benefit my goals. I am still in the process of finishing Act 5 Exploration, and will be taking aim at LOL soon, as well. I haven't even begun on Variant, but that will also be an upcoming target. I currently have 5/65 Sparky and Blade, so this will be my third maxed 5*. That leads me to my first option:
Ghost Rider (sig 64). He is incredibly useful within the Trinity, but I'm not sure how much he would gain from R5; does he scale well, or can he do what you would need him to do at R4?
My next option is an un-awakened Corvus Glaive. I know he's incredibly useful in much of the story material, as well as the go-to AQ and AW attack champ. I don't know anyone who has taken him to R5 and regretted it. I also have 3/45 Proxima and Nebula for synergies with Corvus. My only concern is whether his gain from R4 to R5 is significant enough to override my third option, as he is even at R4 my top Cosmic champ.
However, my third option is Domino (sig 40). I have Masacre (3/45 5*) and Red Hulk (1/25 6*) for synergies with her, and often use her and Red Hulk with the Holy Trinity when questing. She is the one I'm leaning towards most, I think as she is more rounded and arguably one of the best options for LOL.

Which should be my focus for my next maxed 5*? 10 votes

Ghost Rider (sig 64)
20%
Priyansh7Fugitive21 2 votes
Corvus Glaive (un-awakened)
10%
ChampSlayer 1 vote
Domino (sig 40)
70%
SpeedbumpMrgrifoPaytoPlayZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLpirnie5321VØŁĶ1902 7 votes