**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sick and Tired of this Infinite Loading

I am sick and tired every single day when this happens to me. I would start a fight and it would load indefinitely; so I restart the app and come back with half my health left. It happens when I finish a fight also. I've dealt with this for the past month and I can't say how frustrated I am. My internet is perfectly fine and everything else that requires wifi works exactly as it is supposed to. I have seen a few different reports of this, and I can't believe this hasn't been resolved yet.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yea I have had this happen once in a while. It's rare but it does happen, where the screen just loads forever, usually identified when the wheel continuously spins and doesn't stop occasionally, signifying that the game isn't loading anything at all.

Doesn't just happen when you try to start or end a fight. Sometimes, switching between BG defenses in war as well as loading a new screen like Characters or Crystals may also result in an infinite loading screen issue.

And before a mod asks, I am using an Ipad Mini 2 on WiFi, iOS 10.3.1.