**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Skill Awakening Gem

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I have a couple options on which to use a 5* Skill Class Awakening Gem. My two key options are Masacre and Night Thrasher. I am leaning towards Masacre as I have Domino and a 6* Red Hulk, so I use him pretty frequently. And I have the Holy Trinity, so Night Thrasher is someone that could be incorporated into my lineup for his impressive Ghost Rider synergy. I already have an awakened Blade, and I have no idea if Aegon would be in my future, but I tend to not prescribe to the wait for that dream champ if you have someone worthwhile already. However, I don't know how much is gained for either champ from their signature ability. Any explanation of your voting is appreciated as well.

5* Skill Awakening Gem 14 votes

Masacre
64%
CaptainKivchalupaTechonefortyCoachDitkaPaytoPlaygauravtheslayerZombieZeddSaket_123killerahark02 9 votes
Night Thrasher
35%
Mets17JohnyzeroThe_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWakanda4Ever278 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Masacre
    Awaken who you will use frequently.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    To me both are fairly underwhelming champs without great sigs. They don't need to be awakened for their synergy or to use them in content. Saving for someone like KM or Aegon might be better.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @BuckeyeKP Those are really good suggestions. Aegon would be great, but I don't open featured crystals so he'd be a long way away. And I have a 5* KM but I also have a 6* KM, so that 5* won't be used.

To me, I'm thinking Masacre makes the most sense because he will be used frequently with Domino. Sure, he isnt the top skill champ, and while he does not need the sig ability for synergy, he may as well have the sig ability awakened if he will be regularly used, right?