**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best masteries attack based

I've been looking at tons of other champs and the rating health low but attack amazing. My venom just over 1900 5 star r4 level 67 seen others at 2900 attack? Where can I find thread?

Comments

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Here is a decent mastery guide for you to read and understand how masteries work. There are setups at the bottom of the guide depending on what your focus is on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ACzh4VfjopFCl89bZNnXoiGuwcptuHGjHa6KvBEZGx0/edit
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    The first and safest best for low health, high attack is glass cannon in the attack tree on the right.

Beside that it's just greater strength (I don't use it) and the two suicide attack boosts to the right of glass cannon. Those will increase your attack by 30% each but will cause your champion to bleed or be eternally poisoned. The decision to put points into these is up to you though, since you'll have to invest at least one point into recoil which will remove 5% of your champion's health when using special 1 and 2.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I enjoy using my special attacks so I went with glass cannon to up my attack but minimize my health loss
  • MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    Yeah maxed out glass canon