**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shock nerf

Hello, after the changes to shock abilities I wonder why we didn't get the chance to take back our signature Stones from characters like Thor Ragnarok ? I spent 60+ in him that are not useful anymore.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    i Forgot, on how many of the over 100 Champions the "Shock NERF" has Impact on.
    3? 4?
    champs that should be Shock resistant or immune by start anyways?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He wasn"t nerfed you know ... He was buffed
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Found it:

NEW SHOCK INTERACTIONS

THOR (JANE FOSTER):
    Reduces Shock Damage by 70%

THOR:
    Reduces Shock Damage by 40%

THOR (RAGNAROK):
    Reduces Shock Duration by 40%

NEBULA:
    Nebula can shrug off up to 3 Shock Debuffs in a fight
    Nebula gains 5 Electroshock charges for each Shock Debuff shrugged off.

ELECTRO:
    Electro takes 0 damage from Shock effects.
    Each active Shock effect grants Electro +20% Attack, +15% Static Shock damage, and +15% Energy Resistance.
    Enemy Shock effects gain +75% Ability Accuracy and duration.

STORM:
    Storm receives up to 60% Shock Resistance based on Stored Power.
    While suffering from a Shock Debuff, her Special Damage is increased by 30%.

So yes, These 6 got a Buff.
    You may explain what was nerfed exactly? To you Thor Rags in Special? hes better now, so you want you Stones back?
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Épico wrote: »
    Hello, after the changes to shock abilities I wonder why we didn't get the chance to take back our signature Stones from characters like Thor Ragnarok ? I spent 60+ in him that are not useful anymore.
    Thank you

As others have stated. This was not a nerf, but a buff and added shock resistance to certain characters, all of which have some sort of shock debuff as part of their attack.

Thor Rags now has 40% reduced shock duration of shock debuffs applied to him for example.

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Épico wrote: »
    Thank you

No nefr at all
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Found it:

NEW SHOCK INTERACTIONS

THOR (JANE FOSTER):
    Reduces Shock Damage by 70%

THOR:
    Reduces Shock Damage by 40%

THOR (RAGNAROK):

NEBULA:
    Nebula can shrug off up to 3 Shock Debuffs in a fight
    Nebula gains 5 Electroshock charges for each Shock Debuff shrugged off.

ELECTRO:
    Electro takes 0 damage from Shock effects.
    Each active Shock effect grants Electro +20% Attack, +15% Static Shock damage, and +15% Energy Resistance.
    Enemy Shock effects gain +75% Ability Accuracy and duration.

STORM:
    Storm receives up to 60% Shock Resistance based on Stored Power.
    While suffering from a Shock Debuff, her Special Damage is increased by 30%.

So yes, These 6 got a Buff.
    You may explain what was nerfed exactly? To you Thor Rags in Special? hes better now, so you want you Stones back?

I think he means, because there are a couple more "counters" (don't know if you could call the others that besides Electro) for Thor Rag that he wants his resources back?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I hardly see this change affecting game except for on the smallest level. Not enough champs use shock, nor should you be really getting shocked yourself.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Found it:

THOR (RAGNAROK):

Unless he thinks "Reduces Shock Duration" means that it reduces Thor Ragnarok's Shock Debuff Duration!
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    EDIT 2: Edited to Clarify the Shock Duration and Shock Damage changes for Thor (Ragnarok), Thor (Jane Foster), and Thor are for Shocks that they receive, and not for Shocks that they inflict. Thor and Thor (Jane Foster) will take less damage from a Shock Debuff, and Thor (Ragnarok) will shorten the duration of a Shock debuff that he receives.