**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get gold quick?

Which quests can I fight for gold? I’ve used up a lot while ranking up my 4* champs. (I know arena is the best, but I’m lazy)

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Arena is the only way. I’m stuck on 67 good right now and a 5* MS that’s needs some gold desperately and grinding arena is the only way if u have 100% Act 4 (which is another way to stack iso and gain some gold)
  • ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    I’ll go for Act 4, I have not 100% it yet
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Selling Iso, but even that isn't a big amount compared to what you can get in arenas.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Arena is the fastest way to get gold and pick up some milestones rewards as well.. it's tedious and boring but a necessary evil..lol
    I’ll allocate some time for arena then
    Like Philly said, even Milestones will help. Not only will you get gold, but also Units and shards.
    Do I go for every arena’s milestone rewards? Cuz I don’t have enough 4*-5* for 5* featured arena although it offers a lot of gold
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s tedious and repetitive but taking short path in 4.3.6 gives some gold, iso and it’s one fight.
    Do I go for every arena’s milestone rewards? Cuz I don’t have enough 4*-5* for 5* featured arena although it offers a lot of gold

Just do what you can.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited January 2019

Do the 3* arena which cost no gold per fight, you can use your 2*/3*s and use your 4*s in the 4* basic arena which is only 100 gold per round..don't do the 5* featured arena, the gold per fight is too high if you're trying to save up gold. Do what you can, you'd be surprised at how fast the BCs add up