**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duping 6 stars. And r2.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I duped my 6* gladiator hulk. I can r2 him in a couple after next months eq.

I could r5 another 5* -Medusa, or Hyperion.
Or i could r4 a couple more 5*s - unduped killmonger, imiw not duped, unduped massacre, or heimdale not duped(I can awaken)

Heimdale for the synergies. I have 5* r4 guillotine, 6* Hela, and synergy hela with gulk...

Duped 5* I can r4 is Luke cage, Saber tooth, agent venom.

What do you Think? I would love,some opinions, I’m very close to finishing act 5 to 100% and with next months eq I could r2 my 6*.

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    I’d leave him. He’ll get a decent attack and health boost but that’s it. You got more out of the dupe than you would get from the rank up. Unless he’s your everything dude and you’ve set everything up around him, I’d leave him at rank 1.
  • Options
    Glad hulk is such a great champion.

My 4* r5 has gotten me through alot of hard fights, a 6* would be amazing!

IMO hes 100% worth the rankup, especially duped where he gets the regen/fury buff.

If you are more focused on AW/AQ ranking Medusa to R5 would be what i would do, She is great on defence and offence!

good luck!
  • Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Rank him! You probably won’t regret it once Act six comes out and you’re trying to get someone to rank three with all the rewards. The way the RNG goes on six stars you might not get much better for a while.
  • Options
    Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    I'd R5 that Hype. R2 Rulk would be sweet but I don't know that it's worth burning an extra t5 basic when you have good 5* options. Hype is a monster at r5. Congrats on act 5 btw
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I'm going for patience and holding off on my 3rd r5/r2 to see what I may need for Act 6. It's also rough that I pulled 6* Domino and already have her r5. Great pull, but I'm really not feeling r2 her at this point now.