**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elemental Trials Feedback - Constructive Thoughts and Appreciation

First, this is my feedback only and only reflects my point of view. With that being said -

Kabam - Thank you for the compensation package that was sent to us regarding some of the difficult trials. I think it was fair.

My biggest critique to the trials is the boosts. They do not last long enough to actually be able to complete all the fights on more than 1 difficulty - 2 is if you are a total speed demon. If they were 45 mins I think it would be possible.

While there were some difficult node combos, and some that might be considered pretty ridiculous - none were impossible.
I remember fighting Juggernaut on a spite node with chaos. He kept getting powerflood, plus he would start out with a huge power increase due to the arc reactor boost I had going. 90% of the time he was unstoppable. somehow I still beat him. I could have used CapIW in hindsight , but again, for the rewards, totally worth it.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I think, if you're going to have a quest with random champs and you cannot back out and adjust your roster... You can't have things like a sig 200 Iceman that does 32K auto damage to open the first 12 seconds of a fight.

We can't fit a solution for every possible scenario into a 5 member attack team, so you shouldn't put that sort of crazy auto damage in these quests, unless you allow people to back out and swap attackers.