**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with Dungeons

VinsmokeVinsmoke Posts: 5
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
This happened few minutes back. I entered into dungeon 4 with one of my friends. We cleared first 4 rooms pretty good. 5th room the starting champs also didn't cause any problems. The story starts with the boss fight. Boss is Angela in room 5. My guillotine is around 85% health, so I jumped to boss fight to heal my guillotine 100%. I defeated Angela and after clicking "Tap to Continue", I was shocked. Angela is back in full health and my guillotine still around 85% and it showed me like I walked till Angela but didn't fought her. I thought it may be a glitch, so fought with her again. After defeating her again, same story Angela back to her full health. I fought with Angela 4 times and still seeing the same, Angela isn't touched and at full health. Finally timer ran out and we lost the streak and points.

GamerName: vinsmoke_saaru
Device and Model: Moto G4 Plus
Device Operating System: Android 7.0
Cellular or WiFi: Played with cellular this time/
Game Version Installed: 21.2.

Issues these days seriously annoying me very much. Not only today, on the starting day of the dungeon (2019/1/22), I was unable to exit the dungeon room. Even after pressing "Claim and Exit", the screen loaded and again pop up appeared and after clicking again, it showed some message in red color and got exited.

Please fix these issues ASAP!