**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Return of THE Lag n Bugs

FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
grocrc4rhvob.jpg
It seems after every update we are plagued with new or old returning bugs and glitches. Now we have the between screen lag, with the loading icon. Sometimes we just get kicked from the game completely. And once again input lag causes us to take damage b4 our champ dashes back and the inability to pary and taking 5 to the face. I've been playing for 4 years so I'm pretty sure I have those basic movements down. This causes us to use more items; potions, revives, units, energy and even starting events or maps over. This cannot go on. I and many fellow players are fed up with the lack of dedication towards fixing these issues. But we never fail to seen Kabam and their many plethora of deals. Help!!!

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the game's performance. We would be happy to help investigate these issues. However, the best way for us to do that is to have you head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template:

Android
    iOS

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.