**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champion is better?

Ok, here me out. You are probably going to click Thing in a second, but Thing seems more like a defensive build-up character instead of offensive. Here's what I mean; as you take life off of Thing it grants him more defense mechanisms that ultimately lead to a unstoppable buff. But Red Hulk, as you take down life on him, gets more and more offensive abilities that can be converted into health regeneration or incinerate. So what do you prefer, offense or defense? Keep that in mind as you make your decision, because I'm more of a offensive guy, and I think Red Hulk deserves more respect than he has now. I still do think The Thing is awesome, though, so I want to hear your thoughts.

Which champion is better? 39 votes

Red Hulk
46%
Erza_ScarletbuffajrClaydeeezyRicemansbdjdkChampioncriticPaytoPlaySheer_ColdV1PER1987humberto20043FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Tomstar124NBSAIDead1TheNoobMike439Dman1818 18 votes
The Thing
53%
DL864MukeshthegamerFoxhero007Greifmaster911Quatre_1988Charlie_SceneDarthPhalIBlueShiftIsickboy9JAATKINGInfineightChainslayerGritabitGeorgiaDawgBatman1903Mother_FlerkenTheScienceLabdot_dittoSavage_TheMarliner 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    The Thing
    Can't really say. I love using RHulk, but it seems as though Thing has better immunities, better damage, better usage for defense, and hasn't reached his full potential yet for synergies.
  • Options
    Red Hulk
    I agree with gritabit, but at the same time. At THIS moment without his synergies The thing is only capable of so much, and if you build rhulk up to 10 charges, the dude hits like a freaking tank. Granted I have seen some gameplay of the thing just steam rolling people but that's a synergy crit team. You can pick up a Red hulk, Domino, Massacre synergy team and be able to use all three champs essentially.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Sorry tl;dr
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Red Hulk
    Res hulk is poison and incinerate immined.
    I use him in aw attack
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Red Hulk
    If you are talking about offense, red hulk is more useful. Thing is better on defense
  • Options
    Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited January 2019
    The Thing
    These guys don't know entirely what they are talking about. I got a 5/50 thing and red hulk but thing is waaay better
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Both ramp up champs. In terms of damage output, redhulk is lot easier to ramp up, and has higher damage boost
    He can regen better with domino synergy, and start with 2extra heat charge with masacre synergy.
    But Thing definitely has more utility. Unstoppable, unblockable, high resistance, and high damage cut with protection
    When synergy for thing is unlocked, he would be considered OP
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Red Hulk
    Thanks guys. I've stopped checking this poll and Thing is the winner! The Thing is moving on to the Semi Finals of the Which champion is better polls.