**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I save for blade or open 3 basic 5star crystal?

Guys my name is jaatking in game and I am playing for 9months and i have 4 5stars that are korg,hood,vulture,Cyclops red. I want to know that what I do save for blade or open 3 5star basic crystals? Plz advice me.

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Save for blade
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    If you can open 3 5* Basic crystals (30k shards), you can do a couple things: wait for 2 Blade crystals or open 1 Basic and still have enough for 1 Blade with 5k shards left over.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Blade is a game changer based on your roster, the upcoming crystal with 20% chance is very rare and I would take my chance for a blade if I am in your shoes. He doesn't even need the dupe
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    open 3 basic 5star to add to more to your 5star roster.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Go for blade
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Blade is just a champ. Sure game changing for some, but there are others just as great.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Ppls go for feature crystals for alot less than 20% chance. I typically go for the 10k 5* trash pool for a very tiny chance to get a 'just as great' champ too because of the expensive/sad feature choices, but a 20% chance to pull a specific, above average champ is just too good to miss out.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’d say go for Blades, good luck!
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    save for blade and u would not regret ur decision
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Save for Blade I did it the last time the crystal was around pulled him on my second try hes 5/65 now & sig 179 no regrets
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    save for blade