**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 chapter 6 questions

Im having some issues with culmination. Meastro is no problem. Neither are many of the other champs. The dang Hulk.. First fight. I always seem to get his health down low enough for him to own half my team. I need some recommended strats and champs please. Uncollected share your dubious secrets.

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    vzft71hiszxh.png
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    I just completed it this morning. For hulk I used a 4* 4/40 Blade (unawakened) and some boosts so I could smash through Maestro. Just parry and special 2, evades hulk's special 2.
    Only Maestro does special 3s so no need to worry about baiting which I find makes the whole thing easier.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Yeah, that hulk does a lot of damage if you let him hit you. I would say sparky is a good option for you. he'll help evading specials if you are having trouble with timing and he'll do enough damage to take him down quick.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Use Damage Over Time or Energy Attacking Champions to bypass the crazy Physical Resistance Hulk has.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    OK so im not trying to make excuses. But it seems like my frame rate dive bombs when his passive rage buff at 25% pops off.. then i just cant seem to get a hit in, hulk dodges dashes by like a millimeter and then hits me for a 5 hit combo and owns everyone... its frustrating. Any sugestions to boost my frame rate a bit
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Do you have anybody like, iceman, Luke or killmonger? if so they can soak up a few hits. If I remember correctly Luke Cage was my mvp for that chapter even used his concussions to get past the regen on mastero and his sig ability to cover up for my stupid mistakes. But yeah the main thing is don't get hit or save up all the buffs you can get on venom and then drop an sp2/3 on him right as he crosses over into is main fury phase. Red hulks heat charges should bypass his resistance, so same thing save up an sp3 and wait until he flips into his fury phase and then hammer down. Good Luck my man @LeoGnarleyardo
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    OK so im not trying to make excuses. But it seems like my frame rate dive bombs when his passive rage buff at 25% pops off.. then i just cant seem to get a hit in, hulk dodges dashes by like a millimeter and then hits me for a 5 hit combo and owns everyone... its frustrating. Any sugestions to boost my frame rate a bit

Can you try to pause the game? Continue after some seconds later. Hope it helps.