**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which tech 5* should I rank up to R4?

I'm about to rank up my 5* tech to R4 soon but because they both are duped and one is OP on attack while other is OP on defense, I'm having hard time to choose which one to rank up. Let me know your suggestion.

Which tech 5* should I rank up to R4? 54 votes

Duped 5* Starlord
57%
ThatweirdguyShrimkinsBashlordsamalasravanAnimejay70AjavedCostibelli300mmmbanyasWhiteManSixshot1SpiderCoolsRasiloverCupidGamerTelan0418cx23433StarKillerVIICharlie_SceneJohn757 31 votes
Duped 5* IMIW
35%
RaganatorHotCarlosBen345qDarkrider05King_L0kiB34rJohnLocke117Fishman13579PORCODIO36MelkerlanneroKillerRino19Austin555555ChampioncriticColonaut123The_red_EclipsesolmyrairLoctiteSuperGlueLaydout01Ultimatesaber32_I_ 19 votes
None (Wait for Sparky or Ghost)
7%
TrimbobSpeedbumpScholiaian5555 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Duped 5* Starlord
    IMIW is nice for war defense. Duped SL Is great for clearing end game content.
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Duped 5* Starlord
    Wait til you get rocket racook best damage dealer per PI in the game
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Duped 5* IMIW
    I voted for IMIW because he has a lot more utility and people given him credit for. That said, if you need a big damage dealer, SL is still great. Waiting for a specific champion could take years (literally).
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Duped 5* Starlord
    Raganator wrote: »
    I voted for IMIW because he has a lot more utility and people given him credit for. That said, if you need a big damage dealer, SL is still great. Waiting for a specific champion could take years (literally).

Honestly he just hits like a wet noodle, and getting a lot of plasma charges is basically impossible outside of RoL without some insane luck.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Duped 5* IMIW
    Sixshot1 wrote: »

Honestly he just hits like a wet noodle, and getting a lot of plasma charges is basically impossible outside of RoL without some insane luck.

He does, which is why my suggestion was based on utility rather than damage and to rank SL if he was in need of a damage dealer.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Duped 5* Starlord
    If your consideration for IMIW is purely for AWD, I'd personally say to go with Starlord.

While IMIW still gets his fair share of kills on defense, there are more counters to him now with Corvus, Venom, and some others. Not to mention, your alliance probably already has a few, since most do, so it's not gonna help in diversity.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Duped 5* IMIW
    Sixshot1 wrote: »

He is more of an endurance champion, lasting long enough to finish the fight. That coupled with his utility, makes him great as attacker.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Duped 5* IMIW
    Don’t have Starlord experience but IMIW does great job for me. Auto block, plasma, incinerate, SP1 unblocable and good power gain when on low HP. Won many battles with stronger enemies on 10-15% health only
  • Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    Thanks guys! with all your respectful opinion, I guess I'll go with Starlord