**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake players seem to flagged as modders

TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Hello.

First if I would like to start by saying I and several of my alliance mates have tried to submit a ticket regarding this issue for all of them to be closed down immediately without any reply from support.

I am a player from Top master alliance.

Yesterday one of our long time members received an account ban and our alliance got points deducted in season.

This player has been a part of our alliance for several seasons and has not done anything that violates TOS. There was no change is his login habits / spending habits or any other way apart from the fact that he constantly practiced how to use champion QUAKE better. And after a lot of practice he learned how to play quake well enough to alternate between her passive evade and dexterity with 100% accuracy never taking any block damage or touching the opponent to kill it.

Now he started using quake in alliance war last week and sure enough his account got banned and we got points deducted

I understand how receiving battle data from that fight and having outplayed system analyse it - it could seem that some sort of fight alteration software is beeing used. How ever that is not the case. We have video proof of that that I will try to attach or can forward via email upon further conversation.

I also want to mention that there have been several other people who have been banned Last night claiming the same exact thing. Please look at the Reddit link below for start

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/ajcjwk/psa_quake_can_trigger_ban_hammer_if_used_in_war/

I would also like to refer to account ban that happens when ultron variant quests came out , when automated software banned many accounts due to abnormal battle data coming in - with reason beeing that we have higher ranked champions now that can deal significantly higher damage than when the quest came out first time several years ago.

Respectfully I would like to speak to someone regarding this huge oversight.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

TheKiryu

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    How many times till people realize.

Forums are not the place to discuss bans.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

We cannot comment publicly or to third parties about any actions taken on accounts. If you have any questions about your own account, you can reach out to support for assistance. But we cannot assist with account-related questions on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.