**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Brawl Node not working properly

I suddenly realised during todays Trial why the brawl node has been such a pain.
The description is "every 10 seconds both champions gain unstoppable for 5 seconds"
The issue is the 10 second timer does not pause while unstoppable is active, that results in unstoppable triggering every 5 seconds and not every 10.

Just wondering if this is something kabam is aware of?

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I suddenly realised during todays Trial why the brawl node has been such a pain.
    The description is "every 10 seconds both champions gain unstoppable for 5 seconds"
    The issue is the 10 second timer does not pause while unstoppable is active, that results in unstoppable triggering every 5 seconds and not every 10.

Just wondering if this is something kabam is aware of?

Unstoppable lasts for 5 seconds. Once it expires, there's 5 seconds where it's not active. At the end of that 2nd 5 seconds, it activates again.

So Unstoppable activates every 10 seconds. You need to start counting at the beginning of Unstoppable, not when it expires.

It's working properly. But I agree, it can be a pain. There's a very small window to attack safely.

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They are aware of, and this was already suggested for the cooldown to start after the 5 seconds when its active