**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elemental quest “RNG” and difficulty.

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I’m all for a challenge, but the difficulty and RNG in the EleMENTAL quests are beyond absurd.

I’ve been able to finish every day of Epic so far, but today’s “RNG” was too much insanity right out of the gate.

I drew Killmonger in the first fight and Gamblers Fate gave me bleed and/or poison on all 5 of my champs, which completely wiped them out.

Like I said, I enjoy a challenge, but losing health like that just for being in the fight is not creativity Kabam, that’s being lazy and not testing the content before it’s release. And if it “was” tested and is “working as intended”, you all need to re-evaluate this game.

Comments

• Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    If you go for Epic you should know to bring a double immune R4 5* to today's challenge. Standard element in any quest team.

Then of course KM on brawl is a pain, but you said you died from Hambler's fate.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Standard element in any quest team? Gotta have those double immune champs, and if you do, most of them hit like wet noodles. And then throw in Brawl. The forums are filled on how these quests are a total crapshoot as far as who to use, being due to no idea who you’ll draw. Way too many variables.

I’ve ran Blade, Starky, GR, AA, Void every other week with hardly any issues (expect when drawing KM). And how convenient that the one fight I take GR into I draw poison from Gamblers Fate.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    GK_23 wrote: »
    Standard element in any quest team? Gotta have those double immune champs, and if you do, most of them hit like wet noodles. And then throw in Brawl. The forums are filled on how these quests are a total crapshoot as far as who to use, being due to no idea who you’ll draw. Way too many variables.

I’ve ran Blade, Starky, GR, AA, Void every other week with hardly any issues (expect when drawing KM). And how convenient that the one fight I take GR into I draw poison from Gamblers Fate.

I’ve wimped out. There’s 1-2 days a week the Epic trials fit nicely with my roster and the other 4-5 I run Expert. Low stress, quick fights and lets me focus on the real world with nominal shard loss.

Dr. Zola