**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master Killmonger daily quest

Anyone else struggling to critical hit him? I went against him with 2 characters and landed 60-90 hits with each character and didnt manage 1 crit all fight

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He has base critical resistance which greatly reduces the ability for a champ to land a crit on him.
  • Options
    Yep, you can find more about that and his other abilities in his Champion Spotlight here.
  • Options
    ChillChill Posts: 17
    No I get that just never experienced landing 100 combined hits and no crits
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Was this in Trials with glancing blow? If so you have you critical resistance onto of glancing blows stopping crits
  • Options
    ChillChill Posts: 17
    Yesh it was that must be it
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    He has base critical resistance which greatly reduces the ability for a champ to land a crit on him.
    Yep, you can find more about that and his other abilities in his Champion Spotlight here.

The spotlight is pretty vague on that, really. The entire description of that aspect of Killmonger's abilities is

This Champion has additional Critical Resistance in its Base Attributes.

Since you're in the neighborhood, Zibiit, how does this actually work? Does Killmonger actually stop critical hits happening? I always assumed that critical resistance reduced the damage of a critical hit; rather like the opposite of Cruelty.

Thanks for any further exposition you can give!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    In every unstppable daily quest, I have had to deal with him every time as the first opponent