**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong champs ranked

Was I dumb to rank up these champions and how far will it set me back

Comments

• Options
    Move964_Move964_ Posts: 139
    6wyuzeh8wh0p.png
  • Options
    rc9mlh3muwz0.png
    4ep7gnf4spg1.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Are my masteries adequate tcbkf37wqzu7.png
    8mlf6ldgo17d.png
    pjf2x7h2cz2v.png
  • Options
    Currently in a silver 1 alliance
  • Options
    Would you consider my roster as hardcore or relaxed
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Medusa
    Scarlet witch
    Wasp
    Wolverine
    Sentry
    Spiderman stark

Those are great Champions @Move964_

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    Ranking up Old Man Logan is an absolute waste of resources
  • Options
    eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    Also, you should only have 1 point in recoil if you're gonna run suicides, which you probably shouldn't be doing anyway since you don't even have willpower unlocked. You should take the points from recoil, double edge and 3 points from perfect block and put them towards unlocking the Despair-Deep Wounds-Assassin trio
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ranking old man logan wasnt the best thing to do
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    How to use Old Man Logan.
    Even if you get hit you can easily Regen back up to full and no, you absolutely do NOT have to take damage to dish out plenty. I took mine to r5 over wolverine and x-23 and haven't regretted it not even for a second. At first glance it's easy to see why people don't like him. That being said, once you've learned how to use him his bleed is better than both x-23 and wolverine in terms of damage and stacks (use his sp2 at the right time and you can get 10+ with ease for massive damage). Don't compare his Regen to the likes of wolverine because that's just not his main ability. That really is just a small boost to a very heavy hitter who excels at killing bosses (that don't have MD for obvious reasons). Bleed nodes aren't an issue he just shrugs it off. Bleed immune? No problem use sp1 to pierce 100% armour and crit over 10k. Sp1 can also inflict bleed if you have pacifism and he's awakened. Logan has no place being called the worst mutant. He's far more useful than wolverine or x-23 if you know how to use him. And that is a big IF judging by a lot of the hate posts I see about him.

:)