**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about 5.4.5

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm currently working on my first completion of act 5 and need some help and suggestions. First off, the team I'm thinking of running consist:
5/50 Stark Spidey (DUPED)
5/50 Voodoo (DUPED)
5/50 Blade (DUPED)
3/45 Red Hulk
5/50 Venom or 3/45 Sabertooth

My first questions consist of mephisto. Does Mephisto's aura affect Red Hulk or is he immune. Also, does Blade need a synergy to get danger sense against Mephisto or is he a demonsional being.

Next, I need to decide whether to bring Sabertooth or Venom. I'm taking the explosive personality path and I believe there is a stun immuned sym spidey on the path that he could help me with. My question is, would a Sabertooth with 10+ furies be any use against the boss or should I only fight mephisto with Red Hulk and Blade. If so, I'll probably just bring Venom

Thanks for the help

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Is that Rulk awakened? If so yes you’ll be fine against mephisto. Any champion can rock that mephisto though, he’s not that big of a deal
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’d say stun immune evaders are one of the cheapest mechanics in the game. That being said, I would bring venom.
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    Blade does not need GR for danger sense against mephisto. He is a dimensional being