**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K vs Sentry

Salutations and greetings MCOC Community! I'm new to this forum and will say that I am happy to join. I've been playing MCOC for over a year now, but haven't joined the forum yet (I've joined the Transformers Forged to Fight Forum though, a small but fun community). Anyway, I want to know which 5 Star champ is better, M.O.D.O.K. or Sentry. And I want to know individually, as in no synergies, no boosts, just both champs by themselves. Thanks.

M.O.D.O.K vs Sentry 35 votes

M.O.D.O.K
82%
Alex13369MagrailothosWaynedavyDragonFire2OrcDovahkiinCliffordcanSceptilemaniacCassyDoctorJThecrusher_9756PizzabeatYouconfusedBruinsfan8510WabobaProjectWeaponXzeezee57PaytoPlayColonaut123Maldroit2RakeYoung 29 votes
Sentry
17%
cUbA_LiBrEFoxhero007KickNatherinaTiger360Welderofortune2The_Sentry06 6 votes

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
    Modok by far if no synergy involved.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
    This is really a no-brainer. Why do you think Sentry matches MODOK?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
    MODOK has so many more uses without synergies.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    M.O.D.O.K
    MODOK is a top contender for alot of content, sentry only real use is arena. He is a SL wannabe, reminds me of the pre buff magik. Some utility but everyone does it better than him. To make things worse, kabam already buffed him so very low potential to see him better unless it's with synergy
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    M.O.D.O.K

I haven't really been following on Sentry tbh, and I just got him yesterday. I'd assume a character that has "The Power of a Million Exploding Suns" to be more powerful than a floating head.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K

I haven't really been following on Sentry tbh, and I just got him yesterday. I'd assume a character that has "The Power of a Million Exploding Suns" to be more powerful than a floating head.

Welcome to Kabam Universe, where Sentry is absolute trash and comic gigs like Gwenpool are divine.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    M.O.D.O.K

Welcome to Kabam Universe, where Sentry is absolute trash and comic gigs like Gwenpool are divine.

Lol. Sometimes I find it odd that MCOC doesn't follow accuaracy, yet Transformers Forged to Fight does.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Sentry
    Why would you not choose Sentry is the real question. Promise i’m not bias at all.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    A champion to use, Sentry. More versatile and deals more damage (even if it ain't really tht much).
    For defense, MODOK